Continue to seek desktop cutting lathe

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

YOUYOU2021

Continue to seek desktop cutting lathe

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:56 am

I want to buy a disc cutting lathe. How many models are available on the market? T560 is a type, but this machine has not been bought and it is very difficult to buy. Even if Souri agreed to sell me the T560, I could not go to the training personally because of the epidemic. You can only learn cutting techniques on your own through the Internet, so consider other models of used machines as well. Can you recommend it? Friends who have transferred machines write to me.
e-mail:luyindai_at_163_dot_com

Sylvere

Re: Continue to seek vinyl cutting lathe

Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:28 pm

https://www.recordlatheparts(dot)com/

YOUYOU2021

Re: Continue to seek desktop cutting lathe

Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:39 am

Sylvere

Re: Continue to seek desktop cutting lathe

Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:24 pm

Or wait for souri's answer, the things doesn"t go so fast...
Don't push him in pressure with email or phone call and show him your are really interested and motivate to go to Hosskirch to get a training day.
The Souri's Bro are sincerely professional and kinds persons. Be patient,..
For my part I like the business model of Souri's, it's look like ''craftsmen, artisans'' in opposite way as a crappy capitalist company.
T560 is a really really good machine if you set up correctly with precision and then practise a lot of cut cut cut ;)
Stay patient, motivate and focus on your goal...
regards