Technics SP 10 mkII + SME 3009 ready for VinylRecorder

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

pellegrino707

Technics SP 10 mkII + SME 3009 ready for VinylRecorder

Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:06 am

Hi guys,

I'm selling a complete system composed of:
- Technics SP 10 mkII
- SME 3009 tonarm
- custom small frame to fit the VinylRecorder
- optionally, the hifi frame.

The whole system works perfectly, and include the best motor and best tonarm ever made, plug and play for a VinylRecorder (currently in use), usable for any other cutting system, or as a reference listening or as transcription player (his original function).

It has so much torque that i hardly stop it with a finger on the record, almost istant start and stop. No comparison with the 1200 for cutting, you will never more have speed drifting problems or wow&flutter.

To people interested i can send a video or pictures and eventually make some test cut and send the files as reference for cutting stability.

Price asked for the complete system:

- 1400€
- 1500€ with also the hifi plinth (frame)

I can ship worldwide or it can be picked up in Berlin, Germany.

For any question PM me or write an email to marcopellegrino9[at]gmail.com

Cheers
Marco