dCS 904 AD Converters

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

misjah

dCS 904 AD Converters

Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Excuse me if this section is only for cutting related items but I thought it might be interesting to at least a few of you…I’m selling 2x dCS 904 AD (Analog to Digital converter). These legendary converters handle PCM rates up to 192khz as well as DSD (64Fs) and are considered one of the very best on the planet. Used by Abbey Road, BBC, Bob Ludwig, Howie Weinberg and myself. These units are very rare on the 2nd hand market so contact me ASAP if you are interested.

Looking for 2500 euro OBO. Will ship worldwide.

Cheers,

Misjah {at} 24mastering.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

einzweig

Re: dCS 904 AD Converters

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:26 am

Hi,
I'm probably WAY behind the curve, but I saw your ad for converters. Are they long gone? many thanks
ALSO - I think I sent PM, but I'm not too clever with these things, so this is in case PM falied. many thanks
einzweig