for sale: Neumann cutter heads and accessories, etc...

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Phar-flung

for sale: Neumann cutter heads and accessories, etc...

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 am

Hi. I have an ES-59, mono lacquer cutter head. Condition unknown, but looks to be complete, with cable and case. Another ES-59 with an external "horseshoe" magnet added (presumably to "strengthen" the coil?) and an interesting adapter/interface device with no markings on it (definitely a Neumann though. Same era multipin connectors, etc.). a bunch of original docs/schemos', etc., (two Neumann folders worth, 1/2" to 3/4" thick each) and a small stack of Neumann styli (in the little plastic boxes). some unused, presumably, and some with "date of removal" written on the box.
Many thanks to those who helped me to find the proper place to post these. Feel free to contact me for pictures or more info. Any offers welcome!
Thanks in advance! -Steve in LA

d

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 am

would be nice to know prices.

Looking for mono cutter, but it depends a lot on price ....
Can you take some pictures of what you have and post them here?

Phar-flung

Neumann pics...

Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:40 am

dubcutter89

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:42 am

sent pm a week ago - waiting for response
would be nice...