I'm new to this forum. I have a question .

Introduce yourself! Recommended for people who are just starting out, as opposed to experienced lathe cutters who are new members.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Jakobian64

I'm new to this forum. I have a question .

Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:45 pm

The question is. Are you allowed to post classified ads ? I'm referring to the selling of rare albums,all analog ,all UK,Italian and French Beatles albums.
More importantly is the idea of condition and the fact that all are first pressings .( none are USA pressed by Capitol. Capitol destroyed everything )
I indeed would like to post pictures of the labels and of course give all info concerning matrices,mothers and Stampers.
As mention,condition is paramount to what I sell. I'll give you minutiae beyond the norm.
Prices are relevant to rarity and condition of any given record.
If selling record albums is not allowed,possibly someone could lead me to a place that does allow for commerce.
Needless to say,places like eBay,Discogs and the Hoffman Forums are not what I'm looking for. These are for people that have very good playback systems,that would warrant these albums.
If not allowed to sell,it would be of interest to many of you just seeing some of the labels and what is stamped in the dead wax.
Look forward to your reply.
Kind Regards
Jake Gerber
San Francisco,CA.

Jakobian64

Re: I'm new to this forum. I have a question .

Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:50 pm

I see you can post an attachment. This is an Italian mono with date in dead wax . Also one of the rarer first pressings with " GOTT to get you into my life "
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.