Jamaican Memories presents...

If you are a performer, list shows or tours here. If you know of concerts, meetings or conventions that might appeal to other members, list 'em here. Don't be shy, we are interested!

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

klikli_ska

Jamaican Memories presents...

Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:52 am

Hi everyone! If someone of you are in Spain those days and wants to spend a wonderful time and dance like the world is ending...can't miss this event!! This saturday 20th April, on Magic Box (Auditori de Castelló) at 22.30h.

Label-distro Jamaican Memories had organized a gig with "Los Granadians" (reggae from Granada) and "Bandits" (ska, rocksteady, reggae from Castelló de la Plana), wich I play guitar with. Also we will DJing before and after the show with Jamaican Memories Selectors.

I attached the show's poster.

I'd love to see any Troll here dancing!!

Cheers,

Kike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oscar the cat

Re: Jamaican Memories presents...

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:56 am

Hola Kike

Yo soy de barcelona, tu tambien grabas tus discos? hay mas españoles en el foro? estaria bien compartir experiencias.

Saludos

Oscar

Fela Borbone

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Spanish thread! I hope is not bad manners posting in other language than English.
Hola!
Yo vivo en Valencia, y me estoy intentando construir un cacharro desde cero, pues no encuentro nada bueno para restaurar.
Los Granadians tocaron aquí el Viernes, pero me los perdí, pues curro los fines de semana.
Salud y microsurcos!

punkrock

Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:51 am

Muy buenas, aquí David. Tengo un Vinylrecorder con el que mantengo una relación amor/odio desde hace 2 años...

L'Arboç, entre Barcelona y Tarragona.