craterranch

Presto 12E Documentation Request

Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:35 pm

Hello. I recently acquired a Presto 12E. It's in great shape, and even includes the case keys, microphone, and mic stand that it originally came with (according to an old ad I saw for it online). The original owner stamped 1937 on it. As you might have guessed from the forum category, I'm placing a call for any documentation regarding this model. Instructions, schematics, whatever I can get my hands on. I'm particularly interested to know what all of the different jacks are at various places around the deck. I can assume one is for headphones, and another for microphone, but there are a few over by the tonearm that aren't labeled. Well, none of them are labeled. I'll know more after I open up the case to restore the amp, but original paper is always handy. Here's a pic.
IMG_7268.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rsimms3

Re: Presto 12E Documentation Request

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Is this the one from LIVEAuctioneers.com? I put in a bid, but it quickly went past my limit. VERY nice looking unit. Unfortunately I don't have any documentation but would like to hear about the feedscrew for the overhead. I believe I have a 12E feedscrew, but I haven't seen any documentation for one or anyone that had one to ask. If you can remove it and take a picture, it would be much appreciated.

craterranch

Re: Presto 12E Documentation Request

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:33 am

rsimms3 wrote:Is this the one from LIVEAuctioneers.com? I put in a bid, but it quickly went past my limit. VERY nice looking unit. Unfortunately I don't have any documentation but would like to hear about the feedscrew for the overhead. I believe I have a 12E feedscrew, but I haven't seen any documentation for one or anyone that had one to ask. If you can remove it and take a picture, it would be much appreciated.
It is the one, from the Copake, NY auction. It will be some time before I can post a picture of the feedscrew.