Some of my music...

If you are a performer, list shows or tours here. If you know of concerts, meetings or conventions that might appeal to other members, list 'em here. Don't be shy, we are interested!

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

JayDC

Some of my music...

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 am

If your interested in my art, you can hear some of my stuff i put on youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dubstepjay

I've have written electronic music since i was 8 years old, using an atari, a roland juno, and a 4 track recorder to start . Through the early nineties i started to use tracker programs and learn a good deal about audio editing and sampling. I then went to school for audio engineering, and "the music business" at the art institute of philadelphia, after the school dropping this major, continued to pursue my ambitions. Technically, i learned all of the audio stuff, none of the business, lol. In the late nineties, i moved back to using cubase. A one point my hardware studio acquired all the gems of the rave era: tb-303,sh-101,tr-808,tr-909, juno alpha 1, juno 106, mks-50, mks-70..

My style is has evolved through many genre's, from breakbeat hardcore and jungle, through techno and house, and presently dubstep.

Today all I use is cubase and software synthesizers.