SOLD- Vinyl Record T560

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

boryo

SOLD- Vinyl Record T560

Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:13 am

Hello! Due to lack of space I have to let my machine go. I have a regular 9 to 5 job and I've been cutting mostly 1-2-3 records per week with it, from time to time bigger orders. The machine is in great condition. I prefer the machine to go to someone who doesn't already have one. I will help the new buyer with setting up the machine if needed.

I'm located in Eastern Europe. I'm not sure how safe it is to ship the machine with courier so I prefer local pickup. Payment... As I prefer local pickup I also prefer payment in cash or bank transfer, if done in front of me but machine will not leave my house until I see the money in my bank account. I could also ship it at your own risk but only after paid by bank. I know this is not secure from buyer's perspective and looks like scam but I'm scared to use PayPal for so much money since people can claim them back and I can lose everything. So the best way for both of us is to come here, do a test cut, see it is real and working fine, pay and leave happy.

I will provide any evidence that machine is real and working if needed, just send me a pm to arrange it.

The new owner will get:

Overhead mechanics + cutterhead
Main unit + power supply
Monitor switcher
Vinyl optimizer
Power amp
Vacuum pump
Mono microscope
2 level meters
Souri's mixer is long gone but if needed I can find it.

Price: 8000 EUR

I can provide commercial invoice if needed but the price remains the same.

Will not split the components.

boryo

Re: FS: Vinyl Record T560

Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:34 am

Forgot to write I'm open for offers, too.

jbercx

Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:22 am

Hi Bob, i am interested,
I send you a PM
Regards John

boryo

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:27 am

unfortunately shipping the machine overseas is very very very expensive because of the size/weight of the whole think and probably my location it will be sold only in europe. i had quotes for shipping price from 7-800 euros uninsured to 5000 euros for shipping to usa, which is insane!
thanks everyone for your interested
bob

boryo

Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:22 am

the lathe is now sold, thanks everyone for your interest!