Wanted: Pitch18 System

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Admiles1

Wanted: Pitch18 System

Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:39 am

Looking for a FloKaSon Pitch 18 (pitch13_pitch98) system/kit if anyone has one or knows of one for sale.

Looking to fit it to a VMS-70, based in the UK.

Thanks in advance.

flozki

Re: Wanted: Pitch18 System

Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:01 am

just for everyone who is interested in a pitch controller or any other flokason goodies.
best buy it directly. then you will get best support. if you buy 2nd hand we can and do support of course
but taxometer will turn on usual rate.
also we provide all the necessary breakout boards, goodies tricks to have best installation

then a few basic things that help a lot and without this info i can not deliver anything:

write me an email with " i want to order a pitch18 system..."
tell me for what lathe. send some pictures of the lathe. all this helps a lot to find your best solution.
also some invoicing and shipping address with a phone number and VAT/ tax / eori number helps a lot.

at least we can prepare an offer and delivery time.

don't be upset or go crazy if its silent for 1-2 month. we are busy and booked as hell. but if the basic infos mentioned above is missing ,
nothing will ever happen. normally you get an answer if you send what we need.

happy cutting f.

Admiles1

Re: Wanted: Pitch18 System

Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:56 am

Thanks Flo, all noted and sent :)