FS: Vinyl Recorder T-560

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

handcut

FS: Vinyl Recorder T-560

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:55 am

OK, I've said I few times now that it might be for sale and now it is. I'd really prefer it to go to someone who doesn't already have one, so priority will be given to those potential buyers.

I'm going to assume you all know what a T-560 looks like and does, so I'll just list the non-standard aspects:

- first up, it has been repaired. There's a well-documented tale on here about the overhead mechanism breaking in the middle of the busiest run of cutting I've had in 8 years of doing this, which is one of the things that ultimately led to me not cutting anymore. Long story short, I had to machine parts myself and now it runs better than stock AND I know how to strip the overhead & reassemble it - I can show you how to do that.

- it's in a custom-built, professional flightcase and rack unit. Those alone cost £1000.

- the insane DJ mixer nonsense is long gone, so if you only know how to cut 'the Souri way', you'll have to get yourself a mixer and some superglue, or my recommendation - a mk i Mackie Big Knob, or run it from a DAW with an interface that has 2(or more) x stereo outs and a custom EQ curve. Again, I can show you how to do this.

- turntable is an SP-15. It has the re-engineered chip from Fidelis Analog and has been completely recapped and tuned. Solid, with no W&F up to 22g. If you're hell-bent on using a 12xx, I've got one, can swap out and I've got the steel platter for that. There's no tonearm for the 15 because I don't monitor while cutting.

- Vacuum is a Rietschle VTE-8. I know a few lucky people have run a standard shop vac without problems, but there are 10x more people who haven't. They're not made for continuous duty. The Rietschle is.

- I've put an ALPS pot in the Monitor Switcher so it can be used as a monitor controller.

- the heatlamps are long gone. I use a single infra red lamp.

That's about it. If I think of anything else, I'll add it later. Will not split any components. Buyer to collect. I can help you with set up and some training. Can supply blanks and everything you need to get started.

£6,000.

Will be more if it goes on Reverb, but thought I'd offer here first. Will cosider shipping at buyers time & expense.

PM only please.

PLD

Re: FS: Vinyl Recorder T-560

Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:02 pm

Sorry to hear you're packing it in, but at least I'm sure you'll sell it (them) on easily. All the best for whatever it is you're doing next!

YOUYOU2021

Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:03 am

Sent you an email, please contact me, luyindai@163.com

handcut

Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:52 am

SALE PENDING

handcut

Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:28 am

SOLD!