Replacement Rubber for Neumann Lathes

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

gold

Replacement Rubber for Neumann Lathes

Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:48 pm

I can now fabricate and offer replacement rubber for Lyrec turntable motors as well as drive box to lead screw coupling. I’m offering the Lyrec motor mount spacers in neoprene which is close to the original material. I’m also offering them in Sorbothane. The sorbothane works better than the neoprene in damping vibration. I calculated the load on the spacers and got the correct durometer. Sorbothane is expensive and harder to work with.

I have Sorbothane discs that can be put under the feet of the Lyrec to damp more vibration. I have the pieces that fit in the Lyrec frame holes that the screws go through. Only neoprene.

Lyrec neoprene spacers $75
Lyrec sorbothane spacers $200
Lyrec frame neoprene washers $40
Lyrec sorbothane foot pads. $40
Neumann VA to leadscrew washer $25
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.