New Dynamic Stereo Head for Sale

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

kostix

Re: New Dynamic Stereo Head for Sale

Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:25 pm

tragwag wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:12 pm
really glad to hear this, really promising work and results out there in the world with these heads, congrats
Thank you my friend!

MEGAMIKE

Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:28 pm

would love to get one or 2 for my prestos but where will I get the diamonds from? skank won't sell me them :( will you supply them?

ABON

Mon May 09, 2022 7:59 pm

a few words for anyone thinking about this head

so head is mounted to my sondisko lathe and i did some test cuts ..

its phenomenal !!! the sound compared to my sondisko is obviously a HUGE increase... there was still some surface noise, but after talking to mike @piaptk and adjusting the back angle, it got a lot better.. still there though...

i purchased 250ma fuses and WOW the head is loud!!! .. havnt even popped a fuse yet! im scared to increase the level

i purchased a power supply and ran the heating at 0.3A and there's now so LITTLE noise i can cut an acoustic track and have nearly NO surface noise.. the highs are CRISP ... almost too crisp on some frequencies (i might have to eq some down a little) but MAN the bass is punchy !!!!!

i really want to thank you for everything mate !!! this head has really taken my little lathe cutting business to a whole new level!!!!

boryo

Tue May 10, 2022 1:47 am

ABON wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 7:59 pm
a few words for anyone thinking about this head

so head is mounted to my sondisko lathe and i did some test cuts ..

its phenomenal !!! the sound compared to my sondisko is obviously a HUGE increase... there was still some surface noise, but after talking to mike @piaptk and adjusting the back angle, it got a lot better.. still there though...

i purchased 250ma fuses and WOW the head is loud!!! .. havnt even popped a fuse yet! im scared to increase the level

i purchased a power supply and ran the heating at 0.3A and there's now so LITTLE noise i can cut an acoustic track and have nearly NO surface noise.. the highs are CRISP ... almost too crisp on some frequencies (i might have to eq some down a little) but MAN the bass is punchy !!!!!

i really want to thank you for everything mate !!! this head has really taken my little lathe cutting business to a whole new level!!!!
Great! Any chance to upload a rip? Im curious of what other people consider 'a little background noise'. Thanks!

Best,
Bob

soeffingodly

Tue May 10, 2022 10:20 am

I don't have Konstantin's head, but all tests and samples I've heard are fantastic! (All feedback from owners has been stellar as well!)
"I wasn't lying. Things I said later seemed untrue."

piaptk

Tue May 10, 2022 1:18 pm

boryo wrote:

Great! Any chance to upload a rip? Im curious of what other people consider 'a little background noise'. Thanks!

Best,
Bob
The background noise he is getting is a cut problem with his diamond setup, NOT an artifact from the cutting head. The TKV cutting head doesn't introduce any extra noise.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

ABON

Tue May 10, 2022 10:14 pm

yes correct!!

i was rolling a whole bunch of my findings into one...

piaptk wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 1:18 pm
boryo wrote:

Best,
Bob
The background noise he is getting is a cut problem with his diamond setup, NOT an artifact from the cutting head. The TKV cutting head doesn't introduce any extra noise.

socialroots

Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:10 am

Great innovative work,just wondering if this cutterhead would fit on my rek o out challenger?
Felicidades n maximum respect!
Patrick.

Jccc

Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:16 pm

Does anyone know where we could purchase this cutting head?
Really interested in hooking one up to my 6N

Thanks

CutR

Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:48 am

Jccc wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:16 pm
Does anyone know where we could purchase this cutting head?
Really interested in hooking one up to my 6N

Thanks
piaptk has them https://www.recordlatheparts.com/collections/lathe-parts/products/tkv-stereo-cutter-head

kostix

Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:33 pm

socialroots wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:10 am
Great innovative work,just wondering if this cutterhead would fit on my rek o out challenger?
Felicidades n maximum respect!
Patrick.
Hello my friend! Konstantin here from TKV Instruments. The head should fit on the challenger without problems. Let me know if you want more info. You can contact me directly through www.facebook.com/kostix or www.instagram.com/kostyantokarev

Regards!

piaptk

Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:02 pm

I do have one for sale right now in the US. Dm me.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com