Vestax cutting lathe for sale

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Nestor

Vestax cutting lathe for sale

Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:46 pm

Folks,

Having upgraded, I am selling my "good old" Vestax VRX-2000 vinyl recorder (these are quite rare nowadays).

It is complete with original cutting head in top condition, power supply (the instrument is 110 volts but a 220 volts converter is provided), user manual, antistatic deionizer, original wooden box to store the cutting head, etc.

It is offered here with or without (at buyers choice) 11 new Adamant sapphire cutting styli (worth a good $100 each) and I happily provide a few blank discs (dubplates).

It can also be professionally upgraded to hold Neumann Styli (extra cost would apply, but I can have this done professionally).

Kindly note that the wood of the housing suffers from some cosmetic marks that happened during transport when I bought it (no impact on performances, just surface damage). The only worry is the vu-meter of the heather current that needs to be replaced (easy job, I can get it organiszed), even so it isn't really useful: I never noticed a difference between using stylus heathing or not (you better use a heathing lamp to warm-up the plate itself was my experience).

This Japanese instrument designed for home use (it isn't for professional studio: some consider it as semi-professional, I wouldn't go that far but it does really well and is easy to use). It includes an internal pre-amplifier, so doesn't need any extension, just anImage audio signal input from your sound system (or straight from computer / tablet or mobile phone). I have this machine since a dozen years and didn't use it extensively, although I much enjoyed cutting my own records!

I happily answer any question and/or provide pictures, please message me if interested.
Nes

Coccolino

Re: Vestax cutting lathe for sale

Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:13 pm

Hello !!!!! how the price, and where are you ?

Dj Clark Fader

Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:28 pm

Is it still for sale and do you want to part it out? Look for the cutting head and styli

Podorvanov

Re: Vestax режущий токарный станок для продажи

Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:15 am

Dj Clark Fader wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:28 pm
Is it still for sale and do you want to part it out? Look for the cutting head and styli
Do you sell cutting heads and styluses for Vestax VRX-2000 ?

Coccolino

Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:13 pm

You can mount the same model of stylus for the T-560