TOOLEX 7 INCH PRESS PARTS WTD

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

chris king

TOOLEX 7 INCH PRESS PARTS WTD

Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:39 pm

hI EVERYONE IM LOOKING FOR A FEW PARTS FOR A TOOLEX 7 INCH PRESS IF YOU HAVE ANY OR KNOW OF ANY. THANKS

Dubwise

Re: TOOLEX 7 INCH PRESS PARTS WTD

Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:01 am

SCAMMER ALERT..

Maybe before buying anything you should pay your debts.
You still owe me after taking my money for a "turn key" VMS. After you received my payment you make me wait 1 year before shipping. Full of excuses like "i'm in hospital" when I see you're out DJing the same night lol. Only to receive an absolute disaster of a lathe. I mean it was totally wrecked, a total rebuild. And you still owe me 600GBp for Styli "you sent" You come across like a nice guy but you truely are a scammer. I have never heard back from you after countless emails. And please don't say I can send it back - I will if you put the money in my account first and pay shipping...

AND PLEASE GET YOUR KEYBOARD FIXED. CAPS LOCK