Japanese Lathe for sale

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

TonyD

Japanese Lathe for sale

Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:49 pm

15622767291391429336810.jpg
Hello, so I have a matsusho diskfs. This I think is basically a hard m180 but instead of a crank it has a fast forward button. Anyway... So here's the thing the motor started acting crazy a few months ago and I was working on the machine with a friend of mine. We took the motor out and we're trying to find a suitable replacement. He sadly passed away last week before we could replace the motor. Right now as far as I can tell everything works except the turntable motor. The head,.amp, inputs, ffw, return.

I do not have the knowledge to come up with a motor solution my self and would rather sell this machine as is. I am asking $1200 usd +shipping but would entertain trades
15622767291391429336810.jpg

I am located in Pennsylvania.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ourstars

Re: Japanese Lathe for sale

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:24 am

Hey Tony, I know this is most likely a ridiculous question but do you still have the lathe for sale?
Chris