For Trade: Rek o Kut Feedscrew

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

MikeyV

For Trade: Rek o Kut Feedscrew

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 pm

I have a Rek O Kut Feedscrew 270 LPI O/I with the halfnut for overhead Master Pro lathe, would like to trade for a 120 or 135 LPI feedscrew w/its halfnut for same set up. Already have a 210, just do not see the need for a 270 at this time or ever. Outside cog to outside cog is 8inches.

concretecowboy71

Re: For Trade: Rek o Kut Feedscrew

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:05 am

I may have a 120LPI screw that I could trade. Right now it is at my studio in Bristol VA. It will be a few weeks before I get back down there. I would be happy to check when I do get back down there.
Cutting Masters in Bristol,Virginia, USA
Well Made Music / Gotta Groove Records

MikeyV

Re: For Trade: Rek o Kut Feedscrew

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:06 am

thanks!! I was just thinking about out right selling it, but if you have a 120lpi o/i with the halfnut that would be great. thanks..............