EOI: Neumann AM131 Setup 95% restored

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

pandapolar

EOI: Neumann AM131 Setup 95% restored

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:58 pm

I'm going to say first. Australian Buyers get preference

im super attached to this machine, alot of blood sweat and tears have gone into it and it kills me to see it potentially go before its up and running...

Ok next is our Neumann AM131 lathe setup it comes with the following:

Neumann AM131
50hz Lyrec Motor
Gotham half speed mastering box
SA74 suspension Box (need a little work)
VG66 Racks x 2 (one out of Masterlabs and one backup unit with HK66)
Ortofon DBTL20 Limiter
Brand New SC99
Original susbension box for a mono head
Heaps and Heaps of extras

if the offer is right, i will also throw in the Nilsens 3uZ lathe, this has all the original cutter head and amp that came with the Neumann...

one down side is it is fixed pitch but a pitch 13 will overcome this... we were about to get one from flo and then alot of shit started to happen behind the scenes. hence yo can see the situation im in..

NOTE.. the westrex in the picture is now sold ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.