Hara suitcase lathe for sale

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Spiderxdeath

Hara suitcase lathe for sale

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Although this lathe was the one that got me into the game- I'm looking to sell it, time for an expensive upgrade....Everything works fine- I've replaced the styli with a my shank diamond. It's a great unit - I'm selling because im going on holidays in a week... I won't ship it- pick up only. I want to make sure when you leave you know how it works.
I have a step down transformer and a few other bits and pieces to throw in too.ive cut around 100 records on this - never failed.
I'm asking $2500, if you are interested email-
Jameskendrickthomas@icloud.com
Once again- pick up only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spiderxdeath

Re: Hara suitcase lathe for sale

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:09 am

Oh yeah- I'm in Sydney Australia

Spiderxdeath

Re: Hara suitcase lathe for sale

Wed May 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Hey - sorry I ain't selling this now. I can't part with it....sorry