REKOKUT IMPERIAL VERY NICE WITH ALL ACCESORRIES FEEDSCREWS

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

moefuzz

REKOKUT IMPERIAL VERY NICE WITH ALL ACCESORRIES FEEDSCREWS

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:47 pm

SHIPPING VIA FEDEX OR SIMILAR:
RESPOND TO THIS THREAD AND WITH PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY
I WILL ONLY ENTERTAIN PRICE AND SHIPPING OPTIONS OVER THE PHONE
->NO ONLINE OFFERS<-

LATHE TROLLS MEMBER "____" FROM EUROPE/RUSSIA IS ALREADY ON IGNORE LIST
DON'T GET PUT ON IGNORE LIST BY MAKING AN ONLINE OFFER OR ASK ME TO SELL SEPARATE.
NO PRIVATE MESSAGES/PM'S
PHONE OFFERS ONLY
NO EXCEPTIONS
NO TIME WASTERS

FOR SALE VERY NICE LIGHTLY USED REKOKUT IMPERIAL WITH EVERYTHING INCLUDED;
INCLUDES 4 SETS HEADSCREWS AND 4 NEEDLES/CUTTERS. 3 NOS AND ONE ON MACHINE

INCLUDES 50 UNOPENED - BRAND NEW RECORDS - 25 x 12" AND 25 x 7" UNOPENED IN ORIGINAL BOXES
PLUGS IN TURNS ON - I HAVE NOT TRIED CUTTING RECORDS/UNTESTED
PICTURES BELOW BUT FIRST THE LINKS TO SLIDEWHOWS
LINK TO ABOUT 50 PICTURES OF REKOKUT AND SCREWS:[/b]

http://s201.photobucket.com/user/moefuzzz/slideshow/ALL%20RECORD%20LATHES/REKOKUT

LINK TO ABOUT 50 PICTURES OF EVERYTHING INCLUDED: ACCESSORIES BRUSHES ETC:

http://s201.photobucket.com/user/moefuzzz/slideshow/ALL%20RECORD%20LATHES/REKOCUT%20ACCESORIES

LINK TO ABOUT 50 PICTURES OF SOME OF THE RECORDS AND ACCESSORIES THAT MAY BE INCLUDED:[/b]

http://s201.photobucket.com/user/moefuzzz/slideshow/ALL%20RECORD%20LATHES/BLANK%20RECORDS

Tone arm and needle..... tone arm is 16 inch I believe?

COMES WITH ONE UNOPENED BOX OF 12" AND ONE UNOPENED BOX OF 7"

COMES WITH ORIGINAL HARD TO FIND REKOKUT BRUSH AND OTHER BRUSHES AND ACCESSORIES:

WILL NOT SEPARATE
WILL NOT SELL FEED-SCREWS SEPARATELY
DON'T EVEN ASK OR I WILL PLACE YOU ON IGNORE LIST
NO EXCEPTIONS
NO TIME WASTERS
SHIPPING VIA FEDEX OR SIMILAR
CRATING CHARGE IF YOU WISH IT TO ARRIVE PROTECTED
NO CRATING CHARGE IF YOU WISH TO SHIP IT AS PICTURED
WILL HELP AND ASSIST WITH ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION FOR USA.
ITEM LOCATED IN ALBERTA

ASKING $5000 COMPLETE OR PHONE ME AND DISCUSS OFFERS AND SHIPPING,
NO EXCEPTIONS
Last edited by moefuzz on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

moefuzz

Re: REKOKUT IMPERIAL VERY NICE WITH ALL ACCESORRIES FEEDSCRE

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:52 pm

PRICE IS NOT SET IN STEEL

PHONE OFFERS ONLY

LET'S SET UP A PHONE CALL AND DISCUSS WHAT YOUR NEEDS ARE.
RESPOND HERE WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBER
AND I WILL CALL YOU
OFFER OPEN TO USA AND CANADA ONLY

moefuzz

Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:03 pm

I MAY BE ABLE TO TEST ALL TUBES AND REPORT STRENGTHS

-THAT IS IF MY 60 YEAR OLD TUBE TESTER WILL CO-OPERATE

AS OF NOW, IT TURNS ON BUT I HAVE NOT TRIED CUTTING
ITEM WILL BE SOLD AS IS UNTESTED IN NICE CONDITION
PHONE OFFERS ONLY

moefuzz

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:13 pm

The rekokut is working, plays loud from both the record and from auxiliary input.
Everything seems to work ok other than a little static in the bass adjustment/dial,
other than that it sounds pretty good and was actually quite impressed at the amount of power it put out.

I recorded a video of it working but for some reason I can't get the video to load up to photobucket or to the forum?

I do think that I can probably send the video via email if necessary.

Aussie0zborn

Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:21 am

Unless you're vision impaired, it's probably best not to use 200pt type size and spread your thread further than it needs to be. Nobody likes to scroll unnecessarily so I've condensed your posts to the actual size it needs to be.

Just three questions seeing as you have posted your sale listing here....

1. What's up with online offers IN WRITING? This raises a red flag for me.
2. Why all the demands?
2. How do you propose payment would be made?

Thanks in advance.

moefuzz

Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Aussie0zborn wrote:
What's up with online offers IN WRITING?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Aussie,
I stated "no online offers" meaning discussion by phone only.
As far as price, I posted an ad beforehand on the main forum asking what was a fair asking price for a nice rekokut and nobody replied so I went to ebay and found one ad with a rough looking unit (with some extras) and priced my ad here at the same amount that that vendor was asking for his sub-standard looking set up.

I have sold a lot of antiques thru ebay, kijijiji and thru local radio ads as well as antique stores. I have been collecting and dealing since the 1960's.
I will eventually offer this thru ebay once I have had time to manufacture proper crating to insure it survives a long trip.
If I sell on Ebay, as a Canadian, I am hit with 18 1/2% fees thru ebay/paypal which includes an exorbitant exchange rate (thanks! paypal) on our dollar. For this reason, the items I do sell on ebay are marked up to reflect the "cost of doing business". I see you live in Australia so maybe you are familiar with the various "not in the good old USA" fees that foreigners pay in order to access ebay.com.

In general, I don't have a lot of excess time to waste typing something for 1/2 hour when a 3 minute phone call would suffice while several hundred other projects get ignored.
Over time I learned to weed out the scammers as well as those that just wish to make offers without knowing what they are buying or looking at.
If someone wishes to talk then it will be over the phone, that's all. (I don't sit at a computer or iPhone all day so emails are almost non existent)

I guess it's hard for people nowadays to understand that there are still some out there that do not worship an iphone. I don't and I don't even have a cellphone but among other things, I do have antique phones dating back to 1911, all of which need to take their place in line for restoring, refurbishing and eventual sales.

Time for computers is limited other than the time it takes me to upload pics of restorations and items that are ready to be sold.
And At this point, I am still trying to figure out how to get the multiple videos from last week of setting up the rekokut to upload from the computer over and above preparing for a antique show/swap meet that is happening Feb 11th 12th several hundred miles away.
(..I have always been able to upload videos to photobucket but now something has changed???)

If you have questions, I suggest setting up a phone call on my dime.
As far as video goes, I think that gmail will allow me to send .mov files.
If you are uncomfortable with talking normally on a phone than this rekokut is not for you.
I have already blocked several online offers from Europe as there was no substance to their one line dialogue.
I'm not here to fukk around. If that scares away some people, then some people will miss out on an exceptionally nice antique.
I dont care either way. My main concern right now for this item is crating and figuring out actual shipping weight and courier so to proceed with an ebay ad.
If you wish to purchase thru ebay, "the cost of doing business" will be reflected in the ebay ad.
Not to insult, just being blunt , this all could have been explained within 30 seconds over the phone.
...As of this moment, I have hundreds of items I have to attend to and package for the swap meet this weekend
and I don't expect to have much computer/online time until early next week when I again return to the tasks at hand.

moe - Alberta Canada
1 403 948 5894 mountain standard time

Thanks for the questions.

moefuzz

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:31 pm

I should probably also mention that if and when I do post the item to ebay,
it will not be bundled as most of the accessories will be sold separately.

I came here over a year ago to get an account set up to sell 4 different record lathes.
I have specifically put together a complete package of a (now) working rekokut that is ready to go.
I wanted to offer someone the chance to take over a complete system -here- first to the lathe society,
who are collectors of things from days gone by, just like myself.

Throughout my busy schedule, It has taken me a full year to return to working on these items and preparing them for sale.
My second choice is ebay and things will not be packaged or priced the same once I take time and place them for sale.
Placing an ad on ebay will take me some time as I won't place the ad until I have all 4 lathes working and ready for sale.

As stated before, NO ONLINE OFFERS ACCEPTED.

If you can't be bothered to use a phone, then you are wasting both of our time as I have hundreds of antiques that all need researching and refurbishing before they will be offered for sale..
Phone Offers Only. Private messaging is turned off and I don't text or do emails.
- so If you can't or won't reply in person, then that's just the way it will be.
-

moe
Alberta Canada
1 403 948 5894

Aussie0zborn

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:56 pm

OK, so the short answer is that you don't have time to be emailing.
Thanks for clearing that up.