Rek O Kut challenger for sale

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

bphelps

Rek O Kut challenger for sale

Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:28 pm

I have a Rek O Kut Challenger for sale.

The machine switches on without any problems and appears to be in great shape and all original. The cutting needle is intact. I believe this machine will work fine as I saved it from being thrown out with several thousand records from a guy who was cleaning out his dad's estate, and it looks to be barely used. Can't believe that someone was just going to take it to the dump, but there you have it.

Unfortunately I did not also take the top part of the case (the part with the speaker). So all that I have is the machine itself.

If any one on here is local to the bay area and wants to come test it in San Francisco, they are welcome to come by and try it out.

I put it up on craigslist so you can see a picture of it there - http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/5776832278.html

Thanks! And please comment if you have any information for me about the machine. It looks fascinating but I have too many projects to take on another discipline right now, so I'm selling it in the hopes that it can go to someone who can give it some use.

corneliuswrecks

Re: Rek O Kut challenger for sale

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:03 am

Would shipping the unit be something that's out of the question?

Thanks,

Neil

bphelps

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:53 am

I might be willing to do that, although I would want to test it first to make sure it's working before i send it off then! Domestic or international?

corneliuswrecks

Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Domestic. New York state. I'll PM you.

Thanks again,

Neil