For Sale : Desktop Disc Cutter

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Mulchefye

For Sale : Desktop Disc Cutter

Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:22 am

pictures can be found here http://www.lathetrolls.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5984&p=37227#p37227 the one i am selling is the one without the green plastic thing on the cutter. runs fine, mechanics are in good working order as far as i can determine. there is no cutting head in it (i have 2 but they are both burned) and it is unmounted, i am selling just the lathe. cuts in 33 and 78 rpm. i want to be a pig and keep both of them, but in the interests of spreading these wonderful machines around (and getting enough money to rewire my cutting heads) i am willing to let one go. anyone interested please make an offer, but im looking for around 300 US or so. i dont trust ebay at ALL but i DO trust you guys. later on today i will take some more detailed pictures and put them up in this thread. i can be reached at 347 903 8203 as well, 24-7.
"Music is the Key to the Universe."
-Rats 2012-