Looking for someone to master some tracks for vinyl

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Self-lather

Looking for someone to master some tracks for vinyl

Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm looking for someone to master some tracks in preparation to go to vinyl. I only have access to the tracks that were previously mastered for CD.

Thanks

-Thomas

opcode66

Re: Looking for someone to master some tracks for vinyl

Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:25 pm

I can do. $25 per track. Are you also interested in master lacquers?
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio

Self-lather

Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Hey Opcode, sent you a pm.

I just need pre-mastering. I'm doing the pressing through Pirates Press, and they include DMM as part of the package.

Thanks

-Thomas

JP_

Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:13 am

Hey Thomas, I run a full time, professional mastering studio in Berlin, Germany; hi end acoustics, monitoring and equipment. Im doing a lot of masterings for vinyl especially for some of the most respected vinyl cutting houses here. I dont master for that cheap of course, but prices depends on number of tracks and are very affordable even for independent musicians.

If you are interested drop me a PM and I will send over further infos and prices. Looking forward to hear from you.

misjah

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:39 am

I guess plenty of people doing pre-mastering here....if you haven't decided have a look at www.24mastering.com

cheers,

Misjah