Want to buy T-560 or something similar coming up ??

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

onrozr

Want to buy T-560 or something similar coming up ??

Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:50 am

Hello

This is my first post on this exciting forum . I never knew it was exist , happy to be a part of it since i am very much interested in vinyl cutters.

I made a order from Souri for this T-560 , 1,5 years past and still nothing , also he don't answer emails and neither hanging up his phone anymore.
Also non of my friends were able to reach him. One of my friend found this machine as second hand.

So, i already lost my hope for the order, therefore i wanted to ask here if one day someone plan to sell, i would be very interested .

Or, if someone else making another machine which can cut on exactly same vinyl like material as T560 , i would love to see it and place an order
So far couldn't find any info on the forum , but as i mentioned, i am new here , so maybe i miss some information from the past

I will be happy if people with some knowledge can inform me

All the best !