Grampian type C Ebay

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

bancho

Re: Grampian type C Ebay

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:50 am

heh, I'v paid for my type D 5-times less. Also mint condition and tested! And it was 4 years ago. Evilbay is truly evil... not what it was suppose to be back in the days :(

studiorp

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:18 am

So you have paid only 300$ for a type d ? Where ???

opcode66

Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:37 am

I am close to having a very nice stereo head for a very reasonable price with the bonus feature of being modular and therefore can be repaired easily with supplied spare parts. Please have a look at my Bladerunner thread in the Experimenters section at your convenience.
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio

bancho

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:26 pm

studiorp wrote:So you have paid only 300$ for a type d ? Where ???
phew! I don't remember exactly... wether was on this forum or ebay... soon after I realized I was extremely lucky :D I was told the normal street price was $500-600.
Anyway, today's prices in all pro and "pro" vintage audio equipment are incomprehensible exaggerated... probably has to do with vintage label and/or flower pot guy et al. :roll: