Neumann PG70 cassette for next donor to give 70 USD

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Serif

Neumann PG70 cassette for next donor to give 70 USD

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 am

For the first Lathe Troll donor to give Steve E. 70 USD, Dingbat L. S. D. offers one Test Tone Generator cassette module for Neumann SP consoles. Has frequencies for calibrating the preview path (includes 200 Hz). Probably not working, but included with the cassette will be the original schematics, so someone could get it going if hard-working and clever. Once I hear from our Administrator, Steve, that someone has donated at least 70 USD to him via the Secret Society of Lathe Trolls website with the following message added (Pegeltongenerator, bitte), that person will be e-mailed by me for his or her shipping address and instructions on how to pay for just the shipping. Otherwise, they own the cassette and will receive it promptly. Thanks for looking and also for chipping in. We're all in this together. servus, Serif

Dla pierwszego dawcy Troll Lathe dać E. Steve 70 USD, LSD Dingbat oferuje jeden Test Tone Generator moduł kasetowy do Neumanna konsolach SP. Ma częstotliwości dla kalibracji ścieżkę preview (zawiera 200 Hz). Prawdopodobnie nie działa, ale wliczone w kasecie będzie oryginalne schematy, więc ktoś mógł się idzie, jeśli pracowity i mądry. Gdy słyszę od naszego Administratora, Steve, że ktoś podarował co najmniej 70 USD do niego za pośrednictwem tajnego Towarzystwa Lathe trolle stronie z następującym komunikatem dodane (Pegeltongenerator, bitte), że osoba będzie wysłane e-mailem przez mnie dla jego lub jej adres wysyłki i wskazówki jak zapłacić za tylko na wysyłce. W przeciwnym razie, właścicielem kasetę i otrzyma ją niezwłocznie. Dzięki dla patrzeć, a także do rozdrabniania widok Wszyscy jesteśmy w tym razem. servus, Serif

Steve E.
Site Admin

Re: Neumann PG70 cassette for next donor to give 70 USD

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:59 am

Thanks for the Polish translation. :D and thanks in general, man.

opcode66

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 am

Hmmm. This is tempting. Might have to break out the wallet...
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio

Serif

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:32 am

Now claimed. Please see new SP console cassette on offer.

- Serif