Looking for cutting/ pressing equip to buy, need help.

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

UMG

Looking for cutting/ pressing equip to buy, need help.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:12 am

Hello Friends,

It´s very nice to see this forum, I´m glad I joined.

I have a beautiful project of taking vinyl records back to my country and for that I need to find all required equip/ machinery to start a plant.

I´m looking for cutting and pressing machinery, not any specific type, but should be in decent shape or require some refurbishment.

Will pay market price and will do it now.

Please send me messages if you have a clue of how to help me.
Many thanks to all!
The Unbreakable Microgrooves!

Nickou

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Good idea ,

motorino

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:36 pm

Buena idea si, se puede hacer, para poner en marcha una prensa necesitas una instalación con una serie de cosas, prepara 40.000 euros o más, después la galvano, otros 40.000 euros o más y ahora necesitas una persona profesional que te enseñe, es una gran inversión, pero se puede.

Un saludo

motorino

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm

A big problem here in spain its the cooling tower laws about legionella and other viruses, need a professional for day control

And a very exaustive month inspections and expensive accesory hardware for manipulate nikel and silver with water, the legislation here are very hard

Only the project, fire extinguising, electrical, a local, etc, etc.... 300.000 euros?

mossboss

Spain and Legionella

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:29 am

Hey Mate
I was waiting for you to start plating so I can come over hold your hand for a while and eat paella with you as well as chorizo
Now you are telling me that it cannot be done?
Ok we will do it with a closed refrigeration system or we will do it with the best technology around so as to kill these little F....s with a good dosing system which is developed Here man in good old Australia
So you are telling this Tiago dude aka umg the whole truth but nothing but the truth?
There are more than one way of skinning a cat
Good to see you posting again man
And I will not post in Spanish any more The last time I did you told me that my Spanish is as bad as your English
And I agree with you As I showed a Spanish friend of mine and he laughed like you would not believe
Happy New Year man
Cheers
Chris

motorino

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:18 am

:D
Hey Moss! I think you go crazy with my culinary art, paella, cured and vegetables at fire embers... my family press olive oil for pharmaceutical use and made special medicaments for pfizer and others, in Bajo Aragón have the best olive oils of the world, the most completes, not for cook, for eat crude, when you comes? hehe

Yes, a closed refrigeration system its ideal, 12.000 euros plus instalation?

Manufactures vinyl pressing in a legal manner with all inspections, insurances, create a small society, and start from zero..... is expensive, any market analysis will tell you that it is a non viable project.

I now have a pretty good hydraulic press, I'm machining an old plastic injection mold in order to adapt it to disk (I'm thinking about making an 8 "or 9") a lot of extruders, the galvano tanks and products are ready.... but for "garage" use :wink:

Cheers!

mossboss

Vinyl Record Press

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Hey Motorino
Photos of tanks press and progress please
You are Crazy OK!
You did threaten to do it some time back
What can I say!!!!!
cheers
Chris

andybee

Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:25 pm

why do galvanics?
ted from galvimat can do the job.
so you don´t need to start with the most complicated things... :)
start with cutting or pressing, not everything at one time,
or you have 1-2 experienced technicans.
I think, easiest thing is to start with a cutting lathe.
then the rest :)
good luck!
andreas