Lathes for sale!

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

piaptk

Lathes for sale!

Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:24 pm

Ive been on a buying spree and am just now about to be in town long enough to restore them.

If you are interested, read my newbie starter guide first here https://lathetrolls.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8328&hilit=Newbie+starter+guide

And then send a message through the contact form at www.RecordLatheParts.com

Some of the lathes i have ready to restore

presto 6n, presto k8, presto k10, presto 75a, ROK m12, Van epps, Federal, and an Arcturus.

All will be sold FULLY FUNCTIONAL, MECHANICALLYRESTORED, and with unlimited tech support.

Prices run the gamut based on options and i dont post my restore prices online to avoid running up the prices of the roached out barn finds i have to buy, therefore running up prices on my restored machines.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com