Sold : Motorino lathe and more

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

mobylette

Sold : Motorino lathe and more

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi Folks,

Motorino again, now mobilette.

I have my equipment getting dust in a room and now it is time for selling everything together. I dont want to sell it separately, it is important for me.
Parts:

- The italian Lathe with hardware (vacuum)
- Grampian type D cutterhead.
- Pre and amp in a box. (Jamaican pre and mosfet 250w amp with metering, conectors, etc. Just plug the conectors to the grampian)
- 25 7” reference lite unopened and unboxed
- A handful of styluses, (9?) new and semi used, for grampian and Neumann.
- Spare parts for the lathe.

In my last move of house I decided to reform the lathe dimensions because it was too heavy and the stairs reminded me. Now the lathe can fit in a normal elevator. I removed the console control and the pitch motor, I made a new table with integrated console in the front and put the pitch motor rear. I mecanized by my self all mecanical parts, chafts, bearings and now the lathe is better than new, flawless.

The lathe needs to rewire the console to the diferents variable power supplys and contactors, its easy if you have some electronic knowledge, only need wire and a soldering station, all the rest and many more are included. Many more because have hardware for total automation if you like, industrial grade inductive detectors, digital encoders, decoders, counters, etc are included. I believe its a good bargain.

I ask for 7000 euros.

Transport cost and all in a wooded and paleted box to any part in europe no more than 500 euros. Really.

More pics and information send me a PM.

Please only REALLY interested people.

Excuseme for my english ;)

mobylette

Re: Motorino sell lathe and more

Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:48 pm

More info: the suspension box (flo made) have depth with control with variable volts and hold neumann, grampian and more cutterheads.

Cheers.

mobylette

Re: For Sale : Motorino lathe and more

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:01 am

yano

Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:05 am

I have sent an e-mail :lol:

mobylette

Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Sold.