Current selling on eBay

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

dimi751

Re: Current selling on eBay

Sun May 10, 2015 8:59 pm

misjah

Mon May 11, 2015 2:16 am

Bargain! :lol:

Aussie0zborn

Mon May 11, 2015 5:26 am

USD $10,000 for a Vestax? Mr Gutzke who is a member here should know that this is worthless. Correct me if I'm wrong and if the Vestax is in fact usable for cutting discs of any sort.

opcode66

Mon May 11, 2015 1:34 pm

I got shit on the last time I tried to warn someone about this machine. So, by all means you should buy this wonderful lathe. You'll get fantastic results. Better than a Neumann. Since I'm tired of being shit on, I'll just drink the Kool-Aid.
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio

Vice Fiori

Mon May 18, 2015 11:58 pm

I every, eeevery listem something like "this is a piece of shit"...
But.. really, even if its a terrible lathe, I curious about the sound, sound record for someone who know better about how operate lathes and when need to mod the EQ...

I have to confess, tomorow i'll see one vrx 2000, the owner live close to me and make me a great price, even close to $10,000 and i think to get it, the second gen of then..
I dont have anything, and i REALLY curious about how it sounds, i never, NEVER find someone who record the sound, i found only videos with mute sound and titled "cutting in my shit vestax lo fi"...

I'll post these days what i think, even i dont mind for amaaazing quality sound, but if it's a really piece of nothing, i'll tell here, maybe its terrible, maybe not, I cant belive only on what i see, but i never hear...
I really, I really trust you guys, but i going to hell if i dont see this machine close and hear...

by the way, anyone have some record to post from vestax cutter? anyone who still have one? is have, its sound sooo terrible, more "old" than a vanrock for example? More lo fi than a wilcox gay with broken needle and crystal salt rooten inside?