vms 80 Neumann Joana Polinska Replica Clone

Distinct from the "Members Only" section about business disputes, this is a section for those special few sellers who have distinguished themselves through clearly intentional efforts to scam multiple customers. If you intend to start a thread here, please check it with Steve E. first.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

opcode66

Re: vms 80 Neumann Joana Polinska Replica Clone

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:52 pm

Has the smoke cleared? Is it safe to come back in the water???

I did see right through Sakuszi and actually spent a fair amount of time making my point. I am interested in protecting this community and advancing us all. I appreciate Steve and Mike mentioning my efforts. Thank you both for responding.

Just a quick FYI for everyone. I lost one of my beloved fur babies in June. After that happened, I shut down for a bit. He was my friend, roommate and companion for eight years and I love him very much. I took some time to re-assess what I was doing. I decided that cutterhead development shouldn't be a race. And, I am doing just fine overall. So, a reasonable pace has been established.

I have spent time establishing myself doing repairs. This helps me with my cutterhead development in some ways with respect to a more concrete understanding of the basic physics. This work also establishes me and my craft as being unquestionable and demonstrable. I am now a known quantity to the extent that I now have an SX68 on the bench for repair. If there is that much trust in my work, it should go without question that my own personal cutterhead is a solid and functioning design. If I can make mono heads work better than they ever did, I certainly know how to make my own precision transducers.

I decided to adopt a dog. I now have a 1 year old Siberian Husky. They are crazy. And he has diverted a lot of my time and energy the past few months. Now that he is more or less acclimated to the routine, I am back to business. Not at the insane pace I used to keep, but right back in the groove.

Finally, I have finished a number of interesting projects and have many videos forthcoming. Here is a sneak peak of the latest Mantra.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio

jjgolden

Re: vms 80 Neumann Joana Polinska Replica Clone

Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Glad to hear you're back in the groove todd,
All the best to you :)
JJG