Royal Mint Records

Distinct from the "Members Only" section about business disputes, this is a section for those special few sellers who have distinguished themselves through clearly intentional efforts to scam multiple customers. If you intend to start a thread here, please check it with Steve E. first.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

chains666

Royal Mint Records

Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:38 am

Hello, has anyone else had any experience with Royal Mint Records?
I do, but not good ones.
Nothing received for three months and stalling tactics.

chains666

Re: Royal Mint Records

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:31 am

Royal mint is a scammer, neither money nor delivery. I reported him to the police.

milepost

Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:48 pm

Hey I do not come here often however I was informed of this post so many times now so I thought I would address this one. I am Cam from Royal Mint Records.

You are more than welcome to resume the dialogue with me via email, I have not gone anywhere. You chose to end the conversation around your order, not me.

Yes delays have been really significant. That is fair to say that, I apologise for that. This has been due to significant personal circumstances which I have no intention of sharing the details of here.

I am not scamming anyone. I have been working professionally in this field for more than 10 years now.

I am back working with great enthusiasm and remaining orders will be fulfilled shortly.

When you email me again and I welcome you to, just cut back on the abusive language. It will be nicer for both of us.

Peace and goodwill to you all.

chains666

Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:02 pm

I asked for my money back several times and then gave him a deadline. No money...After four months of delivery delays, a serious businessman would probably have done that.
There is no need for discussion.