VINYL RECORD PRESS FOR SALE

Distinct from the "Members Only" section about business disputes, this is a section for those special few sellers who have distinguished themselves through clearly intentional efforts to scam multiple customers. If you intend to start a thread here, please check it with Steve E. first.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

VINYL-VINYL

VINYL RECORD PRESS FOR SALE

Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:27 am

`NEWBILT´
=========

1 x Vinyl Record Press, 1 x Extruder, 1 x Hydraulic System, 1 x Gavardo Steam Boiler, 1 x Trimming Machine.
Built in 2021.

FOR SALE: 65.000,- EUR

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

muhmmed_wonderfull

Re: VINYL RECORD PRESS FOR SALE

Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:27 am

I'm in Vienna for the next 2 weeks, let's set a meeting
M.E.N.A Press
muhmmed.amash@gmail.com
+972504242349

muhmmed_wonderfull

Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:21 am

hello all, this is a scam!!!!!!!!!

(I am not really in Vienna as I said in the previous replay to this post, I was waiting to get an email from this dude to be 100% sure of what I am telling you all)

this dude, Oliver, does not own the press and it was never his to sell, I have talked to Newbilt, to HDvinyl (the original owners of the press) and also to the guy who sold it to a French press plant month ago, they all assured me that the only thing Oliver has to do with the press is that he tried to buy it himself but never did, still, he has been trying for a year to get someone to send him 20,000 euros... for the sack of the benefit of the doubt I told myself that maybe he was trying to be a Middle Man and make some money.

but now, when I know for a fact that the press is sold and seeing that he is still posting about it and trying to get money from people, it becomes clear that he is trying to scam someone.

Oliver, I have emails and WhatsApp messages to show to anyone who wishes to see proof of what I am saying, please go do your dirty business somewhere else and stop wasting people's time.

Muhammad
M.E.N.A Press
muhmmed.amash@gmail.com
+972504242349

VINYL-VINYL

Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:26 am

Muhammad, why you telling the trolls here not the truth? You are looking for a vinyl-press since almost 3 years and you are still searching? You asked us many, many times for this Newbilt press but you never came up with a real offer or meeting to see the machinery? Don´t blame us here if you just searching for excuses. Simply said: You don´t have the money and you are the guy who wasting people´s time!! You know absolutley nothing about the story of this vinyl-press and just talking nonsense here, because of your own discontent. You´re just a dreamer but at the end you´re out of money to purchase a vinyl-press.
For all others: The truth is, that this Newbilt press+extruder+trimmer+hydraulic system+steam boiler came to an auction from the lawyer due to Rebeat HD Vinyl GmbH´s bankrupt and we won the auction. All documents are here any can be seen easily. The machinery is still in a hall near Vienna/Austria. Its a perfect set to start pressing vinyl records. It was built in 2020 and its nearly new. It just needs a new mold (Rebeat used a HD mould). If you are interested, please get in touch with us or you can deal directly with the austrian lawyer. We sell it for a very low price of 65.000,- without any risks. But we don´t offer this machinery to Muhammad and his fake-company M.E.N.A. press again :-)))) Thank you !

muhmmed_wonderfull

Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:01 pm

Screenshot 2024-01-05 2056441.jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-05 205644.jpg

say what now?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
M.E.N.A Press
muhmmed.amash@gmail.com
+972504242349

Steve E.
Site Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:51 am

Brazen.

Folks, as much as I'd prefer to believe otherwise, it appears Oliver aka VINYL-VINYL has been "selling" a system he had no ownership of. In the absence of sufficient evidence to the contrary, I've disabled his account. Please beware.