New guy on the block! Hello people!

Introduce yourself! Recommended for people who are just starting out, as opposed to experienced lathe cutters who are new members.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

MADPRODUCER

New guy on the block! Hello people!

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi there people! How are you guys!? Good I hope!!!
Hello from Portugal! My name is António, Im 27 years old and im very glad to be in this forum!
Im a music lover since i was a little boy, at the moment im working in my new studio, nothing fancy, its all done by me, DIY style :D
But to be honest vinyl arrived in my life a couple of years ago, and Im reading things here and there..
Here is the sweet part of the history.. about a week ago, Ive found some DIY cutting lathes..
Since then, ive reed and seen as much has i possible could.. I FOUND A NEW PASSION INSIDE MUSIC!!!!!! :D :D :D
Ive been going nuttttts, so much in so short time... People!!!! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!!!!
I will be opening a new threat about some "topics" I need some help understanding.
Thanks to everyone that posted so much info,in this outstanding forum, and to the people who run it!! THANKS!!
CHEERS!!!

MADPRODUCER

David34

Re: New guy on the block! Hello people!

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Welcome mate Im new here too.. Not many on here it seems.. ?? Or maybe not as friendly as we thought huh ??? w

Steve E.
Site Admin

Re: New guy on the block! Hello people!

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:21 am

Patience, David! It's the holidays, and people are busy. Glad to have you here!

Here's a hint, our new friends: Make your topic titles as specific as possible, and it will attract people who are knowledgeable about that particular subject/machine/type of machine/problem.

Welcome, Antonio!