Scratch that: New banner ads based on RPMs

Announcements and discussions ABOUT the site. Info on registering, ideas for improvement, FAQs and the like.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Steve E.
Site Admin

Scratch that: New banner ads based on RPMs

Tue May 06, 2014 1:06 pm

The first week of Lathe Trolls' first ever banner ad campaign was a comic disaster. The only people who signed up were those who had been test ad subjects, and therefore knew how valuable the clicks were.

Well, OK, then. It's time to have fun with this.

The new banner ads are a mere fraction of the old rates. Unreasonably cheap, in my opinion, but I aim to please.

And, crucially:
All click package sizes, and some click rates, are related to
Standard rpm speeds of turntables:
16 2/3, 33 1/3, 45, 78.

Click here for the new ad rates.

I've only set up the system for 4 of each of the packages at these rates. I'm only guaranteeing these package rates through Monday, May 12. (The packages themselves are good until their clicks run out). You can take your time creating the actual banner, and I'll even get help for you on that if needed. So hop on it, peeps!

(Those who signed up at the old rates will have their rates adjusted, of course.)

Steve E.
Site Admin

Re: Scratch that: New INSANELY CHEAP banner ads based on RP

Tue May 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Again, PM me for stats or questions.

Based on initial test data, you can probably expect to receive 50 to 80 "unique" clicks per month on a horizontal banner ad, with thousands of additional "impressions" (= views).

A "unique click" is the count of the first time a user clicks on your ad in a given 24-hour day. You are not charged for the repeat or "raw" clicks by that user in that day.