Please contribute $ to Lathe Trolls today

Announcements and discussions ABOUT the site. Info on registering, ideas for improvement, FAQs and the like.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Steve E.
Site Admin

Please contribute $ to Lathe Trolls today

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Has this chat forum, The Secret Society of Lathe Trolls, gotten you started or moved forward in an enjoyable pastime or career? Did the classifieds help you sell or find a crucial piece of equipment? Has this site helped your label or other business? Whether you are a lurker or a chatty member, has it improved your mood and made your days more colorful, less lonesome?

Please consider making a financial contribution, of any size, to this site. I have added a Paypal "Donate" button to the upper right of this page. (It is currently set to US Dollars.)

At this point in time, all financial support goes directly to me, Steve E., to maintain me while I maintain the site. There are direct costs associated with paying for the hosting service, domain names, etc (and they just came due for the next year); but for the most part, the money goes towards my minimal but real cost-of-living expenses. Currently, this site is my primary job. (But I'm open to all offers. :) )

That said, this site is truly a community effort. I am thankful every day for the immense contributions of the members and the moderators. Without all of you, this site would be nothing.

It is my hope to keep the site growing, and to enable it to improve and expand the content and services it offers.

Please note: Your financial support to this site is NOT a tax-deductible charitable contribution.
However, from what I've surmised, repeat donors will someday get a preferred cloud in heaven, and all donors have the likelihood of immediate karmic awards in the present duration.

Steve E.
Site Admin

Re: Please contribute $ to Lathe Trolls today

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Sp far, three members have made monetary contributions this month. I will be thanking each of you individually, shortly.... Please know that it has helped out at a time when especially needed. Thank you very much.

Steve E.
Site Admin

Re: Please contribute $ to Lathe Trolls today

Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:09 pm