LATHETROLLS now on Droid and Iphones!! (tapatalk)

Announcements and discussions ABOUT the site. Info on registering, ideas for improvement, FAQs and the like.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Steve E.
Site Admin

LATHETROLLS now on Droid and Iphones!! (tapatalk)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:35 pm

I have just installed Tapatalk on the site. This means you can download the "Tapatalk" app to your Iphone or Android smartphone and read the topic with less headache. Once you've downloaded, look for "www.latherolls.com" and it will show up.

By the way, you will notice that the site in general currently works under either "lathetrolls.com" or "lathetrolls.com." My thought is that the ".net" address will always point directly to the forum directory. There's other fun stuff we can do with this site.....like interviews with the Lathe Trolls! and so the .com might eventually point to a menu with some of this other cool content.

By request of a forum member, I also installed touchBB, which works on iphones and ipads.

Steve E.
Site Admin

Re: LATHETROLLS now on Droid and Iphones!! (tapatalk)

Mon May 19, 2014 10:48 pm

Dear All,

It has come to my attention that the Tapatalk version of the forum broke when I made some URL changes last week. It seems to have to do with the default URL changing to .com (from .net).

You will need to delete "The Secret Society of Lathe Trolls" in your tapatalk app, search for it, and re-add it.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

(I'd love confirmation that touchBB is still working, too.)

Steve E.
Site Admin

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:59 pm

I updated tapatalk, after a user told me it no longer worked when he updated the app on his iphone.

Can anyone/everyone who uses it confirm that it is still working, or working again? thanks!

Steve E.
Site Admin

Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:15 pm

I have confirmation that tapatalk is working.

Does anyone still use touchBB? I hear it is no longer supported.