funky frankenstein lathe cut records

Anything goes! Inventors! Artists! Cutting edge solutions to old problems. But also non-commercial usage of record cutting. Cost- effective, cost-ineffective, nutso, brilliant, terribly fabulous and sometimes fabulously terrible ideas.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

shaolin disciple

funky frankenstein lathe cut records

Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:32 pm

i really hate making a post like this am not trying to throw any one under the bus or trying to be negative and not trying to even argue i just dont know what to do ok heres whats going on i placed a order with funky frankenstein lathe cut records https://www.funkyfrankenstein.com/#:~:text=Because%20the%20grooves%20are%20cut,for%20a%20lo%2Dfi%20product. ones i sent the money never heard any thing back from him that was 8 days ago since then i sent about 6 emails and 1 message on instagram and was just asking him to please write back to let me know if we are good with the art and audio and if he got the payment nothing at all no replies now if some one can tell me if they ever had order from him and had this problem i mean i dont want to argue either just want to know whats going on with the order i ordered from a lot of different lathe cutters and never had this problem

shaolin disciple

Re: funky frankenstein lathe cut records

Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:21 am

is this how he does business or something would appreciate any info from peoples that ordered from him just so frustrated right now with this

piaptk

Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:55 pm

I will text him. Just slow your roll. Your email may be going to his spam folder or something and he may not check IG (I certainly never do). I spoke to him a couple days ago and he was in there cutting records, so he hasn't gone anywhere. And he's been cutting records for people for at least a decade at this point, so he isn't going to burn you. Give me a bit to reach out to him.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

shaolin disciple

Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:39 pm

thanks ok i just heard back from him every thing is all good and he was just explaining why he have not got back to me and i was not trying to be a ass whole or negative or any thing like i stated in the original post in this thread just was in the dark with my order did not know if he was going to go forward with
it or if he got the payment or if he was good with the audio and art thats it but every thing is cleared up

FFrankensteinRecords

Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:12 pm

Sorry yall just got behind playing some outta town shows and dealing with the county being up my ass trying to shut down my house venue.
All good tho, been at it for like 10 years and I have no exit strategy so I'll be at it for a long time still.

piaptk

Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:25 am

Just a reminder to everyone that calm, kind, non aggressive communication will get you the best results in this hobby.

These are single person operations who have day jobs and personal lives. Not million employee corporations with support teams and 24/7 packing and shipping fulfillment centers.

It’s an extremely small world and all the main players talk to each other regularly and are willing to help relay messages to help resolve issues if the request is made in the right way.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

shaolin disciple

Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:01 pm

piaptk wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:25 am
Just a reminder to everyone that calm, kind, non aggressive communication will get you the best results in this hobby.

These are single person operations who have day jobs and personal lives. Not million employee corporations with support teams and 24/7 packing and shipping fulfillment centers.

It’s an extremely small world and all the main players talk to each other regularly and are willing to help relay messages to help resolve issues if the request is made in the right way.
AGREE 100 PERCENT AM NOT ABOUT THE DRAMA AND ARGUMENTS ITS BEST TO APPROACH SITUATIONS LIKE THIS IS A POSITIVE MANNER :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: