Update: I need to revise this again, as the look of the board has changed entirely.
But please note these seven (7) basic things:
1) You need to manually email SteveEspinola@ gmail .com after you register.
2) You need to include your username when you email steve.
3) You need to include your username when you email steve.
4) If your email does not include the phrase "my username is" in it, you are probably doing it wrong.
5) You need to include your username when you email steve.
6) You need to tell Steve what your username is, when you email him.
7) I'm not sure how else to put this, but if you don't include your username in the email you send to Steve, he cannot activate your account.
That's what you need to do. It's nice to know your real name and your email address --great, even!-- but what I need is your login username, you see. I can't magically weed through thousands of spambots to figure out who you are, and it would take over my life to do a search in the mysql databases several times a day to hunt you down through detective work. So, that's why.
Oh, and #8:
8 ) You need to include your username when you email steve.
Here's how you register for this site! Newly revised.
Click the "Register" link.
Click "I Agree to these terms."