Blank Record Labels for Inkjet printing

This is where record cutters raise questions about cutting, and trade wisdom and experiment results. We love Scully, Neumann, Presto, & Rek-O-Kut lathes and Wilcox-Gay Recordios (among others). We are excited by the various modern pro and semi-pro systems, too, in production and development. We use strange, extinct disc-based dictation machines. And other stuff, too.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Charles Bork

Blank Record Labels for Inkjet printing

Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:05 pm

Greetings Trolls:

I am new to this list. I have just commenced cutting with a Presto 6N/Grampian head/Gotham amplifier. Sounds great.

Today's question: Does anyone know if sheets of Avery-style labels are available for print-your-own record labeling? I have found large, round labels, but none with a small hole in the middle.

--Charles

tsullivan

Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:32 am

Probably the closest you will get is the "stomper" type labels intended for CD's. If the 5 inch standard size CD labels are too big, then the 3 inch ones for the pocket size CD's would probably work. The stomper kit comes with software for filling these labels in, and is available at your local Staples store.

Of course if you want to design and print your own custom labels, Avery sells uncut letter size label sheets. Then you could lay out, print, and cut out whatever size label you want.

Tom

catch

ez

Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:43 am

check these out there pretty smart they come with the record centre hole aswell
i use them all the time they fit nicely

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR89654